Support arts, culture & entrepreneurship in your community!
Make a gift to our Spring Investment Drive
We have an exciting lineup of business assistance, promotion, and preservation programs planned for 2017.
Our Strategic Planning Retreat identified several key areas that we feel our Main Street program can address to help make the Czech Village-New Bohemia District even more of a community asset.
- Small Business Support & Engagement
- Regional Partnerships & Collaboration within the Czech Village-New Bohemia Main Street District
- Infill Development & Historic Preservation
- Quality of Life Factors like walkability, housing, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment options that support workforce recruitment and retention
If you would like to contribute to our Spring Investment Drive, your gift would be greatly appreciated and will help ensure a successful 2017.
We have big goals and your financial support can help make them a reality.
With the generous donations received last year, the Czech Village/New Bohemia Main Street District was able to achieve great things!
- Awarded 1 loan totaling $5,000 from our Revolving Loan Fund
- Hosted 4 business-to-business networking events with double attendance
- Czech Deli & Bakery received $500 prize at Open 4 Business Competition
- Hosted business support programs including Facebook & Visual Merchandising workshops
- Participated in Mayor’s Summit on Entrepreneurship
- Awarded $80,900 in grants for building improvements
- Planted & maintained 63 flower beds
- Partner in core district wayfinding study to enhance visitor navigation
- Partner on Overalls All Over sculpture parade
- Conducted 15 public presentations, tours, and interviews about District successes
- We were there to guide our businesses and neighbors through the crisis; disseminating vital information and aligning volunteer and protective resources to fill critical needs
- Provided $5,000 in recovery assistance
With your tax-deductible gift, we can continue to make a difference. Please make a donation through the link at the top of the page or by check made payable to CVNB Main Street and sent to 101 16th Avenue SW Suite A, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404.